Incoming Erasmus Students
Planning to spend your Erasmus experience at the Dept. of Agriculture, Food and Environment, (DISAAA-a) of the University of Pisa?
Please, read the following:
- Check (with your university) if there is a Bilateral Agreement between DISAAA-a and your Institution.
- Make sure that a nomination from your home university is sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:ü Full name
ü Birth date
ü E-mail address
ü Study area (compatible with the bilateral agreement)
ü Period of mobility (autunm, spring semester or full year)
Deadlines to receive nominations from foreign universities:
- First semester (autumn): June, 30th.
- Second semester (spring): December, 30th.
(If nominations cannot meet our deadlines, please contact us)
Administrative steps BEFORE you leave your country
- Register online through the Alice site
This will allow us to complete your enrolment at the university upon your arrival in Pisa
- Fill out the Learning Agreement – Before the mobility and send it via e-mail to email@example.com
You can find information about courses offered by our Department on this website or on the website of the University of Pisa at the following links:
- Corso di Laurea triennale in Scienze Agrarie / Degree in Agricultural Sciences
- Corso di Laurea triennale in Viticoltura ed Enologia / Degree in Viticulture and Enology
- Corso di Laurea magistrale in Biosicurezza e qualità degli alimenti / Degree in Food Biosafety and Quality
- Corso di Laurea magistrale in Biotedcnologie Vegetali e Microbiche / Degree in Plant and Microbe Biotechnologies
- Corso di Laurea Magistrale in Produzioni Agroalimentari e gestione Agroecosistemi / Degree in Agrifood Production and Agroecosystem Management
- Corso di Laurea Magistrale in Progettazione e Gestione del Verde Urbano e del Paesaggio / Degree in Urban Green Areas and Landscape Planning and Management
Administrative steps upon your arrival in Pisa
• Make an Online Appointment
To complete your enrolment at the university, receive your university booklet as well as your student card and activate your computer access to the university network.
• Come to the International Relations Office – Department of Agriculture, Food and Environment
To get information about courses, timetable, professors and to get your Certificate of arrival duly signed by our Erasmus Coordinator
Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have specific questions.
We hope to see you soon in Pisa!!